Sunday, February 16, 2014

How to act like a GEEK (when you are not ONE)?

Hello Friends

Thanks for joining me again.

Today's post is about teaching you 'How to act like a GEEK (when you are not One)'.


*NO, we are not talking about WEARING big glasses, that is just too OLD FASHIONED. Today, we bring to you the latest happenings in the GEEK FAKERS world.*


So, for the purpose of today's post, I went to visit a local geek center (Jaipur Technical Fair).

*SEE right for the GEEKY poster of Jaipur Technical Fair*


 So, here's my first tip:

Take your pictures with AS MANY geeky posters as you can.

Here's me taking a photo with the poster of ROBOWAR (My friend decided that I was more IMPORTANT than the robot on the left, and so he skipped it, and took me in the frame instead.)

The second photo I took was with the ROBO SOCCER poster.

Personally, I don't know much about robots or soccer, but notice how I smile in the photo. (Yes, I am a BORN faker!!!).

And as before, my friend decided I was MORE important than the robots, and so he clipped the robot in the right and took me in.

(Call it a good friendship or bad photography skills, it's your call! SEE previous post to decide better! )

Alright, here's the next very IMPORTANT skill!

MOCKING!!!

Here's me mocking the feeble stadium for the ROBOWAR event.

Yes, those are bricks painted white and black (I wonder why!), and they are not some extra terrestrial material imported from outer space for just this event. (Comes to thinking of it, bricks DO offer a cheap and ready solution for the outer boundaries of the stadium. Long live Indians, and their INDIAN-ness).


And here's the next very important tip!

SHOW OFF! (as often as you can!)

Here's me showing off with bikes (I hate the background, but there was no other option available.) Also, I hate to admit, but I don't know how to ride bikes, but see how confidently I pose in one of them. (Again, I am a BORN faker! )


And below is a photo of me driving one of the student made carts.

For those who are IMPRESSED by my driving skills, and are thinking of hiring me to drive for them, I want to tell them that I don't drie petrol, diesel, CNG or any other non-renewable resource driven cars. (I am environmental conscious!!!)

The cart that I am driving is, on the other hand, a solar powered cart. (Nothing new, but still impressive.)

And this is where I end my today's post. I am sorry to disappoint my readers for not sharing anymore important tips with them in this post, but stay tuned for future posts for they will contains tips on tons of other essential life skills.

But, before I say goodbye (and ask you readers to subscribe to my blog), here are some random pictures from the event.

The RoboWar in Action

The aftermath of the RoboWar-I

The aftermath of RoboWar-II

RoboSoccer in Action.



And now, I OFFICIALLY ask the readers to... SUBSCRIBE, and wish them a good day.

Bye.




No comments:

Post a Comment